www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Kaky. Make your own badge here.
See My Photo Albums...
1234
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16852990?origin\x3dhttps://lyonisliyang.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 04, 2006
Live With No Regrets...
老爸,

我昨晚终于梦见你了. 在梦中, 你驾着罗厘载着我, 不知到何处. 只记得你偶尔看着我, 对我微笑. 那一副慈祥的微笑另我一生中难以忘怀. 二十年来从未变过. 最终你停了下来, 我们俩都下了车. 我只记得我走到你身旁, 问了: "老爸, 你为什么要走?" 只见得你底下了头, 开始暗泣. 我右手跨过你的右肩, 抱着你. 就如往常, 你还在世的时候一样. 我每一次就是这样抱着你. 这二十年, 儿子我不记得看过你流下眼泪. 即使在梦中, 我依然那么心痛. 我就着样紧紧抱着你, 什么都没说. 最终, 你也只说了一句: "我要走了."

就这样, 你离别了我. 我现在掉的眼泪不知是终于能见到你的喜悦, 还是知道你得离开我们的伤悲. 我小时发誓要把你养到老, 现已成为我一生中最大的遗憾. 可是还有妈我得照顾. 你放心, 家里事一切由我看管, 教导弟妹的责任由我分担. 所以老爸, 您安心走吧. 我会好好过日子的.

你的'牛脾气'大儿子,
XXX

As I read this, I feel really sad for my friend. It's not something we can imagine happening to ourselves. I want to console him but at the same time, I know nothing will make him feel better. All I can say is be strong... Time will heal all wounds, just that some will leave scars... I have went through the pain of losing someone close to my heart before too. I can understand your pain... And to all others out there, please remember not to live with regrets...

My mind's unweaving / 12:24 AM

profile
NUS
Male
25
In A Relationship
See What Others Think of Me

the wants
Leather Sling Bag
HTC Desire
Good Earphones
Driving Licence
A Good Job
PSP Slim
Love

tagboard

recently
Lappy
I AM
Union Ball
加油!
Royal Family
Another Day...
Another Week
Lakeside House
Friends...
Bye...

friends
|ivan|
|mf|
|fairy|
|weijie|
|kangtao|
|kevin|
|cedric|
|geoff|
|et|
|junren|
|rain|
|kelvin|
|garylim|
|binghao|
|wanyun|
|peiting|
|neli|
|james|
|lorraine|
|fanny|
|khinewa|
|lindsay|
|wangdi|
|tanching|
|mel|
|minhwee|
|sandy|
|chancy|
|xiuhui|
|hanni|
|suwen|
|siow ween|
|cynthia|
|grace|
|jiesheng|
|tiffany|
|siewting|

memories
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
February 2011

credits
designer : kathleen
image : hiddenmemoryx
lyrics : It Ends Tonight/ AAR

A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can't explain what you can't explain.
You're finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such disdain