Sunday, September 03, 2006
Lappy
Finally got my laptop... IBM Lenova T60. I want to thank G.P.T. for helping me with getting this laptop. Thanks a lot! What a good sis you have been haha... The stupid NUS domain is giving me some problems. Cannot log in to window using same account outside NUS or it will be too damn slow. But logging in using another account means I will not have the same settings to my desktop etc. But still, I really like my new laptop. I hope I won't use it to play games too much...
School life is starting to get stressful. Lab reports, tutorials and now even CA. I am so laggy... Have not read up to where the stupid profs are teaching. Ok... They aint stupid I am just complaining...
There are something happening around me which I am quite happy about. I am happy for my friends... You know who you are, stop grinning like you don't... Good luck and all the best!
My mind's unweaving / 12:47 AM