Saturday, September 30, 2006
Ending...
Break is going to be over in 1 day time. It's so short... And it's not really a break as its name suggests. And how great that my birthday has to be during this so-called break... Well not that 22nd bday is a great deal. Anyway, stress is really building up... I can't finish everything as I have planned before the break. I think I can only finish about 60-70% of what I have intended. It's really damn frustrating. I don't even feel like touching any of my notes anymore. But I guess in the end I will still be at my table mugging like a no-life chao mugger 20 minutes from now. I really hope that I can achieve what I want at the end of the sem so that I can really enjoy my holidays... When school starts again, there won't be any more time for you to slack, not even for a while. Projects, lab reports and the CAs that are coming up. If you don't keep up with the pace, very soon you'll be drowned and you will be shocked to see the exams standing right in front of you... November is not that far... I need a break... But I thought just had one... Or did I? Did you?
My mind's unweaving / 8:21 PM