Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Bye Binghao!
My dance buddy is leaving! Like in a few hours time. I can't send him off so I am writing him an entry to bid him farewell. The dancers met up on Saturday. It's been so long since I last saw some of them. The gathering was supposed to serve as a farewell dinner for Binghao. But they surprised me with a cake! Must be Candy's idea! Because only she will remember my birthday so clearly. We're brothers born 15 minutes apart after all. Had always felt happy that I am born on the same day as Candy. Always felt that there is something special linking the 2 of us together, even though we are so busy with our own stuff and hardly have time to meet up. I miss the old times we spent in RVDS. I miss it crazily. I miss dancing... I miss the dancers... Thanks for the wonderful night. We should meet up more often!
My mind's unweaving / 1:40 AM