Thursday, August 24, 2006
Another Week
This week has been very busy. Stupid lab reports are so hard to do. Tutorials are coming in like floods and I can hardly do them. And even though I am quite interested in the lectures, I can't help falling asleep during the 4-6 P.M. lectures. I am simply burning out. Rushing to tuitions after school is damn tiring also. But still, I have got to earn my own living. So much things to cram in my small head. Friends are having problems and I just can't stand not asking them about it. I like sharing their burden. But sometimes there is a limit to how much I can do for them. One thing which I can definitely do is to be their listener. Tomorrow having lunch with Khine Wa and Blur Princess!!! So looking forward to it! Before that is stupid lab report. And there will be basketball with the Sharks tomorrow! I have not played basketball for years and I really miss it! And it's Union Ball on Saturday and lunch with army buddies on Sunday plus tuition on Sunday night! This weekend there won't be any time for mugging. I am so dead...
My mind's unweaving / 11:43 PM