Friday, August 25, 2006
Another Day...
Today I played basketball with the Sharkies. Really enjoyed it and really tired myself out. Lunch with R[A] dudes minus the 2 girls who were supposed to be having lunch with me. Khine Wa and Blur Princess... Felt sad but in the end still met them by chance in the evening and gave them a good scolding haha... Went for PRU welcome tea after that. Something happened unexpectedly... I am damn tired now. Tomorrow is Union Ball and I hope it's gonna be fun... And Sandy please take care of yourself... Things will work out. And you can always have my ears....
Bit by bit I shall remove the memories about you and put them away somewhere you will never find it. And hopefully when I see you again, I won't feel any emotions because I won't have any memories of you...
My mind's unweaving / 11:56 PM