Saturday, June 17, 2006
G.P.T.
Last month I just celebrated one of my closest friend's 21st birthday. Come to think of it, we have known each other for a really long time... She's someone I have known in Singapore for the longest period of time. Since primary 5 although at that point of time we hardly knew each other. We just happened to be in the same CCA that's all. I never expected that she'll become one of my closest friend. Even in secondary 1 and 2 we were not in the same class etc... But somehow we ended up in the same class in secondary 3 and 4. So one thing I must admit, fate is a funny thing. And up till today, I believe we play a great part in each other's life. Her life has not been smooth all these while, especially her love life. I hope that from her 21st birthday onwards, all the bad luck will leave her and she'll find someone worthy of her. Anyway it seems that she's already found one haha...
My mind's unweaving / 9:14 PM