Monday, May 22, 2006
Sick
I am sick today... Very sick... Been sneezing for the whole day and my nose kept running... I have been feeling dizzy and hungry(well because I don't eat lunch I guess). I don't know how I survived my 7.5 hours of work today. It must have been a miracle... It seems worse now... I feel feverish. I hope tomorrow I will wake up feeling good... I don't wanna miss even one day of work, not that I love it, but I need the salary badly... Saving up for uni tuition fees is definitely not a easy job... If possible I wanna be self-sustainable for 4 years... Most likely I would pay for 2 years of tuition fees and loan for another 2 years... I need a student for my pocket money throughout my uni life... Anyone out there needs tuition? Tomorrow a big boss is coming down to my branch. The bank staff told me not to listen to radio or read magazine tomorrow. I can see it coming, tomorrow is going to be a long day if I can't kill time by reading. I have to stare into the space for 7.5 hours. God bless me...
My mind's unweaving / 8:09 PM