Sunday, May 14, 2006
Old Friends...
Met up with a friend on Vesak Day... We talked for a few hours . It's really nice catching up with friends especially when you haven't seen them for so long. She is doing well and I am glad for her. She's going for an exchange program in Shanghai. I wanna try to go for one as well...
On Saturday I went to my senior's house. She'll be leaving for U.S. for work and travel for 3 months and staying on another 2 months just to play. So cool... When I graduate I will do that too definitely... It's so funny why a guy like me would appear at a gathering of such a nature. They were trying to be Taitais, sitting on the sofa and bed reading magazines while having their nails decorated. But I am used to it. I am always present at such a gathering... It's weird you would think but actually by just listening to their conversations you would die laughing... We have known each other since secondary school, so it's not that weird. Sometimes they would ask me for a guy's opinions on certain issues and I will come in handy and vice versa... Everyone is leaving again...
My mind's unweaving / 9:44 PM