I have been doing this job for quite some time now and I am sort of getting used to it though I still insist that it is a very very boring job. But at least now we have counter-measures to stop our agent or client from changing the policies and quotas again and again. We have set up a secret party which seeks to restore the balance that the stupid Money and Kayne is trying their very best to upset. So far so good, we have managed to stablise the market and prevented a few potential and harmful inflations. I must say that the leader of the party is very efficient and ambitious. We have managed to break up the Clementi sector recently and recruited them into our party. Things are under control and those who could not take the stress of having to be rejected by dozens of people everyday had chosen to quit the job. I just want to get this 3 months over and done with so I can start my University life with a little bit of pocket money. I have quitted my night job and is now waiting for a tuition assignment to make up for it.