Sunday, April 02, 2006
Aimless Days
These few days were aimless. My life is aimless, my work is aimless, everything is aimless. I am simply living everyday for the sake of living. Work is tiring but I need the money for my education and stuff. I had once spent a big sum of money before thinking carefully. So now I have to earn that sum of money back extra hard. Luckily my friend is very nice about it. But still I wanna clear my debts as soon as possible. Everyday I try to work in order to keep myself occupied but it is not really helping. I think the only cure is another her. Only when another her has replaced her in my mind then I would be able to have a peaceful mind. I feel that I am growing old. I no longer feel that I am a carefree teenage. I have to worry about a lot of things besides working. Anyway, after my contract ends I will be involved in helping out at a children's camp and I am really looking forward to that. I hope I can find some peace within myself when I am doing this volunteer work. I wanna change the song that is playing on my blog but I have problems uploading songs to my hosting website which is Ripway. I hope someone can enlighten me on what the problem is. My dad is going to Japan while my brother is going to Italy. Recently my family is having a high expenditure and mostly is on my brother. I think I would have to fork out my own money for my handphone, as usual...
My mind's unweaving / 6:56 PM