Wednesday, March 22, 2006
1st Day At Work
I am damn pissed man today. Something is very wrong with the administrative works of the DBS. I was supposed to be posted to the Ngee Ann City branch today and when I reported to the bank today they were like not expecting me and therefore had to call up the HQ. And when I started work for about an 2 hours or so a lady staff of Takashimaya approached me and told me that I was not allowed to do any form of survey or promotion there. And so we went to the branch manager who called up the HQ again and asked them to get permission from Taka. And guess what? They made me go down to Funan branch since it'll take 2 days for the result of the application to come out. And there were many more stuff big or small which really made me very pissed with the bank... Anyway whoever that was intending to pay me a visit at town you can forget about it for now until further notice lol...
My mind's unweaving / 9:15 PM