Saturday, January 07, 2006
Meeting Her
Meeting her just a few days ago made me realise something... All I want is her to be happy and if it means for us to be just friends, I am willing to do that. So we are back to friends and I don't know how long it will be before I can really get over her but I guess just seeing her is enough. Talking to her made me realise that a lot of things have changed, people around her that I know and herself too. Maybe it's an unavoidable phase of becoming an adult. We talked for a few hours about everything and finally I walked her home which took us one and half hours. Things seemed to be normal and it's like nothing has ever happened but deep in my heart I know that I will always remember that once in my life I fell for this girl deeply. Now all I wish for is that she can find her true happiness and so I can put my heart at ease and look for my own happiness elsewhere too...
My mind's unweaving / 11:44 PM