www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Kaky. Make your own badge here.
See My Photo Albums...
1234
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16852990?origin\x3dhttps://lyonisliyang.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 28, 2006
The End Is Coming...
The end is finally coming... After 2 years of serving Singapore I am finally going to get out of the army. ATEC stage 1 was over last week. We didn't get very good results contrary to my expectation. Well, things do cock up at times so there's no one to blame. Just bad luck I guess. In just a few days time I will be leaving for Thailand. That's my last overseas trip in my NSF life. Though I am sure it's gonna be a tiring one I am sure it's gonna be a memorable one too. Just read my friend's blog and realised he's finally together with his loved one. I am envious of him and at the same time I want to congratulate him. Treasure this relationship and hope that it will last forever. As for myself and a lot of others out there do not give up. The right one is yet to appear, we just have to wait patiently... Waiting makes it more precious when it comes dosen't it?

Just few days back I helped out my friend with some fund-raising stuff. People were surprised why a NSF like me wasn't resting at home on a Sunday. Only I know the reason why. The work was not exactly easy. We went from blocks to blocks to collect old newspaper and clothes. A very interesting experience and I encountered something pretty embarrassing too. I came across an old woman who was topless when I was waiting for someone to come to the door after I've pressed the bell. I left immediately before anything bad could happen to me. Happened to see another good friend of mine. We didn't have much chance to talk to each other but I am really happy to see her after so long. I know her heart still aches and I feel sorry for her. We all have to put up strong images in front of others but we all know deep in our hearts the wounds have not healed completely yet.

Things are really unpredictable in life. A friend of mine her mother just had a relapse of cancer and was expected not to survive the New Year. Life can be so mean sometimes. Who knows whether we will be seeing our loved ones the next day? Therefore we must live everyday like it's our last day so that we won't have regrets. Try things you want to do, tell your loved ones that you love them. Don't wait until it's too late...

My mind's unweaving / 5:00 PM

profile
NUS
Male
25
In A Relationship
See What Others Think of Me

the wants
Leather Sling Bag
HTC Desire
Good Earphones
Driving Licence
A Good Job
PSP Slim
Love

tagboard

recently
Leaving Again
Purest of Pain
Meeting Her
A Gathering
P.O.I.
Caste Away
What Animal Am I?
Just Forget Her...
Emotional Turmoil
Princess Mononoke

friends
|ivan|
|mf|
|fairy|
|weijie|
|kangtao|
|kevin|
|cedric|
|geoff|
|et|
|junren|
|rain|
|kelvin|
|garylim|
|binghao|
|wanyun|
|peiting|
|neli|
|james|
|lorraine|
|fanny|
|khinewa|
|lindsay|
|wangdi|
|tanching|
|mel|
|minhwee|
|sandy|
|chancy|
|xiuhui|
|hanni|
|suwen|
|siow ween|
|cynthia|
|grace|
|jiesheng|
|tiffany|
|siewting|

memories
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
February 2011

credits
designer : kathleen
image : hiddenmemoryx
lyrics : It Ends Tonight/ AAR

A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can't explain what you can't explain.
You're finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such disdain