www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Kaky. Make your own badge here.
See My Photo Albums...
1234
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/16852990?origin\x3dhttps://lyonisliyang.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 26, 2005
P.O.I.
Recently I am involved in the protection of installations and the installation I am protecting is Exxon Mobil. This experience is really slow and painful. We work 2 days rest 1 day. The 1 day rest is not even a full 24 hours! Due to this P.O.I. I have my Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Year Eve burnt. This is the 2nd New Year Eve I have burnt including the one last year. Short of manpower, we were exploited to the max! During my night shift I really tried very hard not to fall asleep. 2 traffic accidents have happened so far. One at Sembawang Wharf which resulted in the death of a driver and one at Exxon Mobil which resulted in one of the Pioneer man being sent to hospital. Yes ultimately they will put all the blames on the vehicle commander and the driver. They need a scapegoat and it's none other than us the very poor souls that were doing the duty itself. This is how SAF repay the soldiers who work for them like dogs during the festive seasons. As a vehicle commander I have seen with my own eyes a driver dozing off while driving and I really don't blame him at all! It's so so so tiring driving in the night for at least once every hour! I myself had to fight hard to keep myself awake. And the worse thing is that judging from the training schedule, they have no intention of repaying us with offs for the countless weekends and holidays that we have burnt for this P.O.I. I really wish that I can get out of army this very moment but it's impossible. I will have to tolerate for just 3 more months before I can live like a human again...

My mind's unweaving / 5:18 PM

profile
NUS
Male
25
In A Relationship
See What Others Think of Me

the wants
Leather Sling Bag
HTC Desire
Good Earphones
Driving Licence
A Good Job
PSP Slim
Love

tagboard

recently
Caste Away
What Animal Am I?
Just Forget Her...
Emotional Turmoil
Princess Mononoke
Conflicts
Her birthday...
Batam Batam...
The Key To My Heart...
Colour of My Death...

friends
|ivan|
|mf|
|fairy|
|weijie|
|kangtao|
|kevin|
|cedric|
|geoff|
|et|
|junren|
|rain|
|kelvin|
|garylim|
|binghao|
|wanyun|
|peiting|
|neli|
|james|
|lorraine|
|fanny|
|khinewa|
|lindsay|
|wangdi|
|tanching|
|mel|
|minhwee|
|sandy|
|chancy|
|xiuhui|
|hanni|
|suwen|
|siow ween|
|cynthia|
|grace|
|jiesheng|
|tiffany|
|siewting|

memories
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
February 2011

credits
designer : kathleen
image : hiddenmemoryx
lyrics : It Ends Tonight/ AAR

A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can't explain what you can't explain.
You're finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such disdain