Monday, December 26, 2005
A Gathering
Went for a gathering just dew days ago. Really surprised to see her turning up for the event as I initially thought she was not going. When she arrived she tapped me on the shoulder and when I turned back to see her grinning at me my heart really did stop for a moment. Maybe I was just surprised to see her or maybe there's more to it. We haven't seen each other for more than a year already. I didn't know how to react when she showed up. I was dumb-founded and speechless. I quickly shifted my vision back to the others who I was talking before she tapped my shoulder. I know it must have been really stupid to have done that but I was just too shocked. I have imagined many times how I should react if I ever saw her on the street but when it comes to the actual thing I was just too stunned. I realised that I am still not ready to see her in contrary to what I have told her. Maybe I need more time. One year is not enough to heal the wound. Through out the whole gathering we did not speak to each other. I don't know if she's avoiding me but I am avoiding her. Other than that the gathering had been fun and I felt quite happy to see so many old friends and juniors and seniors. But somehow things just don't feel the same anymore. Everyone has changed, matured and grown up. I really miss those good old days...
My mind's unweaving / 5:44 PM