Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Thinking About Her...
Today is holiday and I spent my time at home blogging and serving net. I hate it when I am alone like this. There is always this sinking feeling when I start to think about her. Things have not changed for the past one year and we have not contacted each other for a year already. I thought one year is long enough for me to get over it and get on with my life but man I was wrong! Why can't I just forget about her? Is it because what you can't get always seems the best? I really don't know and as time goes by I just get more frustrated with myself... I want to move on and enjoy my life. Her birthday is coming and I can't believe I am thinking about it.
Well this week my friend offended S3 of my battalion. He is a power-hungry guy man! He questioned my friend about a hole on his shoe and just because my friend did not stand up when answering his question, he just lost it! As someone who has been in the military for so long he is really quite a loser, not able to control his temper and keep his cool over such trivial and small things. How's he going to fight a war if he is so easily disturbed and becomes unstable. I really won't be surprised if one day I hear a soldier die of heart attack and it happens to be him. I can't get more sick of army.
GOD PLEASE ALLEVIATES ME FROM THIS SUFFERING THIS VERY MOMENT...
My mind's unweaving / 2:58 PM