Monday, September 19, 2005
Death Can Be So Sudden
Just a few days ago a soldier died while playing street soccer. And he happened to be my bunkmate's friend. Just as I thought things can't get any more coincidental I heard from another friend that that soldier was sent to his camp's medical centre and most likely died there too. My friend was a medic trainee there when he witnessed it so it's a bit too close for comfort for them I guess. Things can be really unpredictable in life and no one can guarantee that there will be a next day. We should live everyday like there is no tomorrow. I really wish that I can do as I say but I can't. I am about to go Brunei and there are actually things that I want to accomplish but haven't. My friend is pretty upset about his friend's death and I really sympathise with him. May the dead rest in peace and the living move on in life...
My mind's unweaving / 9:04 PM