Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Brunei In Hours...

In just a matter of hours I will no longer be standing on the ground of Singapore and so are a lot of others. We will be walking on Brunei. In order to prepare ourselves both physically and mentally for this trip, we have decided to be nice to our stomach and went to eat dim sum buffet. You should have seen what happens when a bunch of growing young macho NSF goes to an eat-all-you-can buffet together. It was like a tornado sweeping past a padi field and all was gone in 60 seconds... We ate a total of 3 rounds excluding the dessert. The number of longs on the table was really scary. We ate till the waitress' faces started to turn dark before we finally took the hint of switching off of the lights and left unwillingly. My bunkmates were really nice to have treated me this meal for my 21st birthday. I was not expecting that and it's really a pleasant surprise. I did my packing only last night and I really don't want to pack man!!! But I have to....

Longest Yard I just watched yesterday and it was really damn funny... Who gives a shit really speaks for my heart for how I feel towards some of my superiors in army... Sort of miss rugby though was never really good at it. But the feeling of playing it as a team was damn good, if only I had a nice team...
My mind's unweaving / 7:23 PM